Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home...


Bent and I spent hours last night working on our house in the sky. I received an IM from our landlady about the group I had started so that the two of us can share ownership. She set up the group as the land owner and now the both of us can call the place as home. It's so strange having so many prims to work with and I've decided that I need to pick up a new living room and bedroom suite to make things look better. Right now we're still using all of the old stuff that I had in our apartment. While we were there the neighbors showed up and Bent teleported to ground level to introduce himself but they were very busy working on their house and didn't stop to chat with him. There's so much to learn about building but I was successful in creating a stairway up to the second floor so that we don't have to try to jump up there (it's very hard to fly when you're that far up in the sky). It's so cool having a place that we can change around to our suiting. Now I really need to organize my inventory and clean it up, I've got so much junk in there that I picked up at freebie warehouses. Sometimes you can find a treasure, but most of the time it's all junk.

No comments: