Monday, February 12, 2007

Soon Thoughts....

I'm really into blogs.... always looking for ways to express myself. Since I'm leading a double life (or a Second Life if you prefer) I thought I'd create one for Jojamela Soon, because she, like many folks living a Second Life, is a figment of imagination, an alternate personality, separate from Real Life with thoughts and experiences felt but not quite real.

I need a way to separate the real from the fantasy because if I posted my SL experiences on my real blog I might come across as a bit strange or maybe even a little insane.

Jojamela Soon allows me to be someone else for just a little while. Much of my personality comes through her, but I'm really trying to keep her personality different, maybe work on her shyness and get her out of her shell.

This is my first and last posting here..... all future posts will be from Jojamela herself, from her feelings, experiences and musings....

bb

No comments: