Friday, March 2, 2007

Most exciting night!

Whew... I'm so excited I don't even know where to start. Bent and I went shopping today to buy him a new suit. We've been going to so many concerts I wanted him to have something else to wear other than his tux. We found a really nice 3 piece suit with matching shoes and a hat, but unfortunately he can't wear the hat because it occupies the same space as his hair. We'll have to figure that one out.

We hopped over to Nantucket for a Jazz concert by Paisley Beebe. All I can say is WOW! What a voice! Paisley is Leonie Smith from Australia and has a smooth jazzy sound that is soothing and relaxing. She has several songs on her MySpace page and I couldn't resist but add the song "Nature Boy" to my own MySpace page. More to come on this, will have to see :) Word is also getting out about her because I found another blog by Cylindrian talking about how great her sound is too.

I have some work cut out for me during the next week!

No comments: