Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Beach Party at Bougainville Strait


It all started out as noon Tako races in Nantucket..... everyone was gathering at the start line. Everyone got off to a great start.... I was riding along with Berjo (gosh, I hope I spelled your name right :)) because I'm still having a problem getting lost :shock:






Rounding one of the islands we had a close encounter with Francois:











Not sure who won the race but a discussion ensued at the finish line about some new open water sims that had just come online:






It was agreed that we would all sail out there to take a look.... from my perspective we kinda got off to a rough start:










For some reason we kept running into Francois :P















Finally we all ended up at Bougainville Strait and had a little chat:

The racing was just awesome! Lag wasn't too bad but I'm still having problems with the race course. As soon as I get a chance I'm going to print out the course maps so that I can have them right with me to look at.... sure will be nice when the Beta .5 course map is updated :)

No comments: