Monday, February 26, 2007

Starlight in Hollywood

Boy, do I love to dance! Every chance I get I want to be out there on the dance floor, trying all of the different moves. Last night Bent and I went to 5 O'clock Somewhere beach and listened to some Beach Boys and Jimmy Buffett, we danced for a little while and explored some too. When he logged off I got an IM from Chief. We chatted a bit and since I had heard that there was a party in Hollywood I invited him over to dance a bit.

The music was Jazzy and we stayed there until I received a message from EAF that Jamey was doing a radio show so we hopped over and joined the crowd. Heath and Kori were there and so was Lehua. Bent came back online and joined us for a bit. Had fun chatting with everyone and dancing for a short while with Bent. Unfortunately I crashed twice and finally gave up and headed to bed.

There's good news on the NYC. Cory, Jane and Francois are taking over the club and it should be replaced shortly. We have assurances from the new land owner that we'll still be able to sail. Will be interesting to see how the land changes though.

No comments: