Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dancing the night away....


I popped into Nantuckett early last night and arrived about 45 minutes before Heath's (from ElectriAcoustic Fusion) concert started. Music from the 80's was playing and I ran into Diana (a writer) and Berjio (a new friend). Heath and some other folks were there and we all started dancing and having fun. Heath took the stage at 7:00 pm and played his heart out.

Berjio stayed with me and we danced through the entire concert. I've decided that I just must have copies of Heath's cd's. I'll have to go to his myspace site and order copies. Last night he said that we could also pre-order his new CD.... will have to check into that.

After the concert I popped over to my apartment to change and went back to Mystic to sail a bit. I took the Tako out first but the winds were being very flukey so I decided to switch to Second Fantasy, my yawl. There too I continued to have problems with the wind and finally gave up and headed back to the apartment to change. I did a little bit of shopping and picked up a new avatar. I like the hair and the shape that came with it, but wasn't too crazy with the skin and the eyes, so I switched back to my regular skin and the green butterfly eyes.

This morning I went over to the welcome center to watch the circus and maybe meet new folks. I also wanted to try out my new blabber/translator. That didn't go to well, it seems the guy that wrote the blabber is having some problems with it. It's funny how the new people offer you friendship before they even start talking. Before accepting I usually try to talk to them first. Most of the time I discover that they're from another country and don't speak English. While I do like to accept friendship offers, I do prefer to accept offers from people that I can talk with. I'm going to have to go thru my friends list and cull out the ones that I've never seen or spoken to since our first meeting.

No comments: