Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day



Had a wonderful valentines dinner in RL and then went to Maddies new Jazz Club for a performance by Luigi Volare. My friend Spencer joined me there and we tangoed to Luigi's beautiful music. SL and/or this old laptop were acting up so I ended up frozen for most of the performance, tho I could still hear the music. Spencer is such a gentleman. He's had the guts to sail with me and has stood by and waited through all my computer difficulties.


When the show was over I had to reboot the computer and by the time I got back Spence had already logged off so I wasn't able to thank him. Hopefully I'll catch him online in the next couple of days and let him know that I appreciated his patience.

I tried to go back to my apartment but someone left an animated puppy running around in the first floor apartment and I couldn't stand up.... my AV kept swinging her arms like I was falling so I decided to head over to the 5 o'clock somewhere beach and listen to some Jimmy Buffett music. There was a group of people hanging out there and I chatted with them a bit.
It's been a fun night.... just wish my laptop was up and running because it handles SL much better than this old one.

No comments: