Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Land!

Bent and I went to a Luigi Volare concert last night at a beautiful jazz club. Unfortunately the lag was awful (either that our our internet connection) and we both crashed several times.

After he headed to bed I logged off and just cruised the web a while and then I decided to check back in real quick and remove the contents of my apartment so that it won't be auto returned to me tomorrow. When I logged in I had an IM from Pat. He and I spoke earlier for a while and I explained what was happening with our apartment and told him that I was looking for land to rent or buy. The IM said that a lot had just come available on his island so I teleported over and took a look. It's a great deal... cheaper than what I'm paying for my premium membership so I took the land and will not renew the membership (don't need a premium membership to own/rent land on a private sim).

It's a very pretty quiet place. I spoke with the landlord and she's very nice. I've decided to put a garden on the ground and a platform in the sky for our home so we can have a little bit of privacy. Now comes the fun part... picking out the house and furnishing it :)

No comments: