Sunday, March 9, 2008

Leather & Latex


Group shot, originally uploaded by Jojamela Soon.

Ok, today is catch up day as I go thru all of my flickr pictures and post the myriad of things that have been happening lately. Last Thursday was a huge day at the SC Theater. In addition of celebrating the opening of 8 new sims at Sailors Cove, I had a big line up of music at the stage.

Included was a Leather & Latex party/concert. I'm trying to remember who started this, first of all it was Fyrm Fouroux, who showed up the previous week in what he described as a wet suit. Bratt Lunasea and Sally Silvera picked up the ball on the SLMC Forum and it turned into a huge party and photo shoot. The party ran all the way thru Fyrm's concert and into Joaquin Gustav's concert (which included a surprise visit from Al Hoffman)

What a day, what fun.... I actually did something I would never have considered doing, lol.... (this is definitely a new look for me... should I keep it? hmmmm)

No comments: