Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Catch up time

I've been spending a lot of time lately flitting around from concert to concert in addition to working my own at Sailors Cove. Grabbed this shot of legendary Paisley Fan, Tay Runo about a week ago at her concert at sailors. Tay is known for his vast number of AV's and he didn't disappoint that week when he turned himself into the cutest little baby. Some people thought it was a bit creepy, but I thought he was just adorable waddling around.
I grabbed this shot at the ACA Sims after Abella Beck again won 2 out of three races. Surfwidow passed out some Sailors Cove advertisement boards and we all put them on and goofed off a bit. hmm.... maybe I should wear mine over at the welcome center to let ppl know about our beautiful home sims :)
For some reason, I've really be into tinies lately :). I was given several freebies by my friend Grizzy and already had my fox av, so I did a search on SLExchange and found a couple more. I picked up an adorable teddy bear, and this one, my favorite, a cute littly bunny.

Was visiting with my friends Epi, Beejee and Abella and they liked it so much they decided to pick up their own, whereupon we descended on a Sting Rhode concert and danced on stage. What fun!!!! I love walking around in my bunny, people are really nice and complimentary.
This is my friend Mermaid Shilova. In real life she's my neighbor from across the street and a very good friend. I showed what I was doing in SL and she got all excited about it and poof, here she is. I helped her set up her AV with some freebie hair and clothes and my good friend GoSpeed Racer was kind enough to give her a very pretty skin. She doesn't come online that often because she's really busy in RL but it's exciting to show her around when she does come onlin.
Here's Mermaid, me in my bunny suit and Abella relaxing in Abella's new garden that she and Jean built on top of their skybox. It's so pretty there. She's got some wonderful poses and has built a pretty little pool with Koi swimming around in it. Abella has a wonderful sense when it comes to textures and decorating and I'm real happy for them.

No comments: