Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Exploring and contemplation

I've been doing a bit of exploring lately, what fun. It's one of the things I miss from my early days in SL. I've been pretty wrapped up in one place for a while, so when my friend GoSpeed invited me to check out a new place I jumped at the chance.


I don't know if I've posted a picture of myself yet in my new Silver Fox AV, but that's me sitting on the ground at the Straylight Sim. We stopped for a moment at this beautiful waterfall and chatted with some folks that appeared to be swimming. Over my shoulder I noticed a strange clump of rocks with a name bubble hanging over it. Turns out it was a brand new resident of SL who just for kicks attached a bunch of rocks all over his body.... talk about funny looking.

Here is a better shot of my new AV. I got it at the Werehouse, it's really awesome and comes with it's own AO, flexi tail and effects. I really like to wander around in it. Sometimes people don't realize that I'm an AV and say funny things about me. Bent's not crazy about it tho and refuses to be around me when I'm in Fox form..... ah well... maybe we'll have to get him his own critter AV so he'll be more comfortable.


Last night after Wendy Curtiss' show at the theater I went up to the house and sat on the porch. I love my little blue bird and snapped this picture of it flying off while I was sitting there. Now I just need to add some sound effects to make it just right.


Over my shoulder I saw the sun begin to set and slipped to the other side of the porch to watch. Couldn't resist taking this pic, I take them in RL all the time too, and even have one of my RL originals in the dining room of our cabin.


While I was sitting there I got an IM from another resident, Delinda. She invited me to visit the sim of a friend of hers. All I can say is OMG, everyone needs to visit the Twilight Gates Sim and explore the magnificent castles there.

All of the builds on the sim are for sale. The textures and layouts are just about the most incredible I've seen in SL..... definitely a place worth visiting.

No comments: