Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Where to start!

Oh my gosh, there has been so much happening lately I don't know if I can catch up!... Let's see, where to start:

Jeff Tully:
I'm not sure how long Jeff has been performing in Second Life, but I'm so glad I found him. Jeff is a Country Music singer from my home town!! Wow.... how exciting. Not only is it exciting to find someone that you feel you have a special connection with, but to top it all off he has a fantastic voice.The show was pretty early in the afternoon and there were mostly girls there.... but us girls had a great time, line dancing and swooning to his sexy tunes.....ahh.... what fun.

Circe Broom:

Circe Broom was at the concert (of course) and while there she told us that a story had been written about her in the Baltimore Sun paper. It's a great story and I'm glad that she's my friend.


Heath Elvehjem:


Bent and I headed over to Nantucket to listen to Heath play. We arrived early and found Heath there alone. He was goofing around with an invisibility script and I kept finding pieces of him (hair and shirt cuffs) floating in the air. Fortunately I was the only one that saw it. Then he put on this funny hat and went "away". Bent took a seat in the sand next to him to protect him from possible muggers....

I took advantage of the poor guy and grabbed this shot..... I kinda like the way it turned out and gave him a copy... he said he liked it to....lol...

Bent and I left the concert a bit early because the lag was driving him crazy. We decided to go exploring and I took him to Unity City, a place that I had accidentally found the day before. It's really a beautiful place and they have some interesting sights to see there.

No comments: