Sunday, June 1, 2008

What to do.....

Agg..... SL is eating my laptop .... well not really... well, sort of... Between my fan squealing like crazy and my video driver going on the fritz, the last couple of days have been a nightmare. I've had to send my laptop to HP for repairs and have been using Bent's.... I will never again, I swear, complain about his complaining..... this really really sucks and as soon as I can afford it I'm going to buy him a new one...

Getting into SL has been awful and I've basically stayed out of world as much as possible. Last Thursdays shows were exhausting and I never want to do that again....

Fortunately good news has come down the pipe today, my laptop is on it's way back to me (YAY!!).... I should receive it by tomorrow afternoon... and I've vowed to sit out on the dock all day until it arrives (give me a chance to get some color on my legs, I've been cooped up down below for waaay too long :)

So tomorrow night I'm gonna celebrate and party big time during my shows.... YAY!!!

No comments: