Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sunrise


Sunrise, originally uploaded by Jojamela Soon.

I love watching sunrises and sunsets in SL. Even in RL I've collected a bunch of photos.... what is it about the sun that fascinates? Is it the glow it puts on the things around us? A promise of warmth and renewal?

I've been experiencing a renewal these past few weeks. A warmth generated by friends that surpasses the sun. Standing on my porch and watching the sunrise over Fishers Island is a reminder of the calm after the storm, the deep and lasting friendships, the joy of new friendships and learning new things.

SL give me the opportunity to share these things with others. It may be rocky and hard, but the sun rises every day, right on schedule and reminds us of new beginnings, new friends, new creations.... how exciting!

No comments: