Friday, April 11, 2008

Fyrm sings the chicken song


Fyrm sings the chicken song, originally uploaded by Jojamela Soon.

Thursdays are always my big music day at SCT and I usually have a huge lineup with only a few breaks between sets. All of the shows are my favorites but one in particular stands out each week as really fun.

Fyrm Fouroux is a British musician. He has a deep bass voice and a ton of unique original songs and even his covers come out sounding a bit like a sea shanty. While I love his music I really also enjoy the bunch of fans that come to this show week after week. We're always cutting up, laughing and poking at each other, and sometimes we poke at poor Fyrm too.... this week he sang his Khuna(sp?) chicken song and I rezzed a chicken on stage while he was singing. After that he sang a song about a blob and I blobbed him (tho I don't know for sure that he saw that one).

A few weeks ago we had a Leather & Latex party at his show, this week we decided we needed another themed party, so next week we're doing a medieval themed one.... oh and Sally is building a stage bed for it..... don't ask... just come see for yourself :)

No comments: