Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just found this and that

I was cruising through my friend Ravishal Bentham's SLPics site and came across this picture that he posted:OMG... lol, I didn't think anyone kept a picture of that. As it happens, I was online when the new Sailors Cove sim first appeared just to the west of Fishers Island. I wasn't able to get there right away because it still belonged to the Linden gods but first thing that morning I went over and caught up with Patrick, Izabella and Ravi. I told them about seeing the island appear during the night and someone made the comment that the mountain should be called Mt. Saint Jo in my honor. As a joke, I threw together a sign and planted it atop the mountain.

Funny thing is, the mountain is still there, and to top it all off, Bent and I are living on it. Our cabin is high above the sim on the north side of the mountain. We have the most wonderful view from our front porch.

I really love this place and it's people.

No comments: